Henfield Museum

The museum is owned and run by Henfield parish Council. It began in a small way in 1948 gaining its first permanent site when the new village hall was built in 1974. The present building was opened in 1994.

The objects exhibited range from early fossils and flint implements, through the Medieval and Tudor era to the Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian periods. Household objects from these times recall Henfield in the past. There are many farm tools on display with a horse-drawn plough together with a mid-Victorian pump outside.

Website: www.henfield.gov.uk/HPC/Museum/default.aspx

ADMISSION FREE